Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lang Leav: Love & Misadventure

I don't know if every girl is, but I am a huge fan of Lang Leav. Her imagination captured the hearts of those who are in love, falling out of love and of those whose hearts were tormented . It's like she has the ability to read our minds and enter our hearts and so she was able to speak for our story . Her book, Love & Misadventure not only has poems but because she's also an artist it has some illustrations as well.




I'm sure you've seen some of her works in tumblr or in her facebook fanpage. But for those who don't know Lang Leav yet and haven't read a single one of her works, here's a sneak peak. Maybe the poems can inspire you the same way that it has inspired me especially for aspiring writers like me. Well, it doesn't have tips on how you can be a good one but motivation and inspiration is something you can just buy. It comes from within.

*wink!


No comments:

Post a Comment